Ray is there to
• Make sure the building is clean and fit for use at all times.
• Ensure emergency procedures are in place for the fire alarms systems,
• Cleans all of the communal areas.
• Supports private bookings
• Help project groups by preparing the hall for their activity
• Make sure the rooms and services are prepared for the community to use the centre safely.
Toni and Ray both live in the same street as the centre and work closely with St Johns Church and the Primary School to make sure the centre is a community resource.